Transform Your Smile Today
SureSmile - Clear Aligners
Invest In proper Dental Health
If you’re thinking about getting clear aligners, we’re sure that want to feel confident that you’ll get the results you want, when you anticipate them, and without having them interfere with your normal activities. SureSmile is the right choice for a treatment experience that supports you along the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile.
Book your consultation with the Essex Family Dental team today!
How are SureSmile Clear Aligners Different?
Using cutting-edge technology and tested materials, SureSmile Aligners are expert-approved. Even the most complex scenarios can be personalized thanks to special features. Exceptional fit, excellent longevity, and aligners that are virtually undetectable are all made possible by precise data processing and strict quality control.
- Ultimate Comfort – We manufacture your aligners using advanced technology to achieve aligners with exceedingly smooth edges, whether you choose a straight or scalloped trimline.
- Can Treat Complex Issues – SureSmile’s innovative design allows for the use of intermaxillary elastics. Used to treat bite alignments and extrusions of teeth.
- Innovative Artificial Tooth Design – As soon as a there is a space in your teeth larger than 3 mm, an artificial tooth is created inside your aligner to create the perfect illusion of a full smile!
- Experience 50% Fewer Refinements Than other Clear Aligners – Each SureSmile Clear Aligner undergoes rigorous quality checks and the treatment plans are validated by a clinical expert.
- Discreet – SureSmile is made of clear plastic, which makes it virtually invisible. Most of the time, people won’t be able to tell you are wearing this aligner. SureSmile remains invisible in photographs. It does not affect the way you smile during the course of your treatment.
- Predictable Results – Our 3D scanners and outcome simulator makes it easy for you to know what to expect every time you come to your appointment.
Steps to Your Perfect, Straight Teeth With Invisible Braces
Step #1 – Schedule a consultation for SureSmile teeth straightening.
Our dental experts will quickly create a 3D image of your teeth utilising the iTero digital scanner, a cutting-edge piece of equipment. We’ll show you how your smile will look post-treatment using the outcome simulator. We will review the procedure and go over your financing options if SureSmile is the best course of action for you.
Step #2 – Starting Your SureSmile Teeth Aligners Journey
If you qualify for SureSmile treatment, we will provide you with a set of specialized transparent aligners that will exactly fit your teeth. For best effects, you must wear the trays for 20 to 22 hours every day.
Step #3 – Show Off Your Perfect Smile
Congratulations, you made it! It’s time to show off your perfect smile. Our dental team may recommend retainers to maintain alignment.
Or call us today to schedule your appointment: (519) 961-9211
Dental Care Provider
Hear Our Story
Our Dental Services includes
Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Dentures and Partials
SureSmile (Clear Aligners)
Crowns, Bridges, Veneers