Transform Your Smile Today
Investing In Good Dental Health
and dreamed of a straighter, whiter, bigger, or smoother smile? Whether it’s Dental Crowns, Veneers, or Teeth Whitening, Essex Family Dental has the experience in designing a treatment tailored to your needs.
Along with general dentistry, our dental cosmetic services offer a wide range of treatments that will give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Tooth-colored porcelain crowns restore teeth without detracting from the appearance of your smile. These dental crowns enhance your smile while also providing optimal function and strength.
Whether you have a weak tooth that needs protection or want to replace an old metal restoration, all-porcelain crowns can be an effective, aesthetically pleasing option.
With porcelain veneers, you can have a smile that lets you feel your most confident, attractive and self-assured. Our Windsor-Essex cosmetic dentists work with porcelain veneers that are custom-designed to perfect and complement your unique smile and facial features.
Teeth naturally darken with age and their appearance can be affected by the accumulation of surface stains acquired from the use of tobacco products and the consumption of certain foods or drinks.
We offer both:
- In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
Or call us today to schedule your appointment: (519) 961-9211
Dental Care Provider
Book Your Experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Cosmetic procedures help improve the appearance of your teeth, and this enables you to boost your confidence. People suffering from chipped teeth, discolored teeth, or stained teeth might opt for cosmetic dental procedures.
Essex Family Dental offers high quality products for teeth whitening and teeth veneers.
“If you are unhappy with the current shape, size, or colour of your teeth, you can choose to change them. Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way, and now almost anything is possible with your teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures can correct misshaped, chipped, discolored, and missing teeth. There are simple and sophisticated solutions for fixing a smile, depending on the patient’s desired outcome.
According to experts, there are many reasons why an individual is unhappy with their smile. For example, the most common causes are tooth discoloration, teeth crowding, and teeth gaps.
Dental veneers are the most requested treatment because they can correct all of the cosmetic issues listed above.
- Inlays and Onlays: It is a type of filling and is also considered an alternate type of filling. Inlays and Onlays are also known as indirect fillings. These are usually made by a dental laboratory and are used when individuals have mild to moderate tooth decay that can not support a filling. In some cases, Inlays and Onlays are used instead of regular direct fillings because they are more robust and last longer.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used when the enamel on your teeth starts to deplete. Using a material that closely resembles tooth enamel, composite bonding repairs decayed, damaged, or even discolored teeth. Your dentist will begin by drilling out the decay and then apply the composite to the surface of the tooth. Once in place, dentists will sculpt it into the right shape before curing it using high-intensity light. This procedure provides the illusion of a healthy tooth because it can effectively cover the damage that lies beneath the bond.
- Dental Veneers: A veneer is a thin, tooth-colored piece of porcelain (like a false fingernail). A teeth veneer is bonded on top of your tooth. Porcelain or composite resin is used to make teeth veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is generally used as a quick remedy to fix discolored or stained teeth. Teeth whitening is a safe, non-invasive, and effective cosmetic procedure that can make your teeth whiter and brighter.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants or tooth implants are clinically a safe and proven way of having teeth. Dental implants can help you in several ways like improved functionality, clear speech, improved appearance, and convenience.
Hear Our Story
Our Dental Services includes
Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Dentures and Partials
SureSmile (Clear Aligners)
Crowns, Bridges, Veneers
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry:
Cosmetic dentistry is often used to improve your appearance and make you feel more confident. As the name suggests, the change of cosmetic dentistry is cosmetic, meaning they are only limited to your teeth’ appearance. That being said, cosmetic dentistry can offer some great benefits to you like:
- Youthful Smile: Changes in teeth are natural as we age, and there’s nothing that can be done to stop naturally. The combination of tooth stains from food and drinks we consume and the natural aging process makes our teeth look older than they actually are. Due to advancements in Cosmetic Dentistry, you can go back in time and have the smiles of your life.
- Appearance: Just like your physique, your dental appearance plays an essential role in keeping you happy. Having an excellent dental appearance boosts your confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can fix your crooked, discolored, chipped, cracked, or missing teeth in no time and with no pain.
- Boost your oral health: Some dental problems are not 100% cosmetic. If not treated in time, then these dental problems can lead to more severe problems. You can maintain healthy teeth and gums while having these cosmetic dental issues corrected quickly.
- Improves Self-Confidence: When you feel that your teeth are unattractive compared to others, you automatically become so conscious about your appearance, you start avoiding people or try your best to laugh more discretely. Your lack of confidence will become visible because it affects your social life and your personality as a whole. There are so many cosmetic dentistry procedures that will help you bring that confidence back in you. It is everyone’s right to look and feel beautiful.
- Worth the investment: Cosmetic dentistry can positively affect you for an extended period. Some Cosmetic dentistry procedures will last for more than a decade. This also means your smiles will last more than a decade. These dental clinics near you will assist you through their experience and skills to design a custom treatment plan for you.
- Short Recovery Time: Cosmetic procedures do not have a longer recovery time. The procedures tend to recover quickly. Chances of infections are less, and the results are excellent and everlasting.